Our gutter cleaning is designed to ensure that you have a properly draining system. Dirt, leaves, tree branches and other debris slowly accumulate over the months impeding the flow of water. When rain gutters are “debris filled”, the rain does not have anywhere to go and will usually cascade over the sides of the rain gutter causing staining to the gutter and house exterior. With nowhere to go, water could come inside the house, causing damage to your walls and floors.
Downspouts are often clogged with debris preventing them from doing their job. Aladdin does whatever it takes to get your rain gutters and spouts fully functional and doing their job.
We have found that even homes that have gutter screening installed on their gutters should still be cleaned annually as enough debris still gets into the gutter and clogs up the downspouts.
Aladdin cleans all gutters by hand. We pad our ladders and use ladder mitts to prevent any damage to your home or your gutters. Our service includes:
- Inspection of all gutters and downspouts
- Clean all gutters by hand
- Clean and flush out all downspouts
- If downspouts backed up, we snake them out to remove the clogs
- If roof is walkable, we clear all debris from roof and roof valleys
- If roof is un-walkable, we clear as much debris from roof valleys as possible using a pole and a scoop
- If tile roof or customer does not want us on the roof, we can clean gutters from a ladder
- At customer’s request, we can install downspout covers
- We can do minor repairs such as caulking seam leaks or small holes
- We do an excellent clean up job and leave your home as clean as it was when we arrive.